[Koha] Restoring the default Marc Framework

Beda Szukics beda at kollegium-sarnen.ch
Sun Apr 14 00:07:46 NZST 2013

Hi

Thank you for your help.

It worked with one little exeption: The new default-framework hasn't the
correct encoding.

For example the word "für" is displayed "für", "Länge" is "Länge"

Why?

file marc21_framework_DEFAULT.sql shows:
UTF-8 Unicode Pascal program text, with very long lines

so the file should be o.k.

The server runs debian stable, I installed the koha packages, I'm
connecting to the server with putty

Regards,
Beda