[Koha] Search does not return a specific title

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 09:39:09 NZST 2012

Hi all,

This might just have to do with the way Koha operates, but we have a book here with the very (annoyingly?) short title "Lit!" (by Tony Reinke, ISBN9781433522260 if you are interested)

If we search for "Lit" it will return all results wherever "Lit" is used, like Literature, little children etc. "Lit!" is also in that list.

If we search for "Lit!" however, we get no results found.

We are getting either too many results (everything including lit somewhere) or none at all. It is in the system, but just hard to find.

Any ideas how to solve it or get around it?

Thanks,

Marty