[Koha] How could i notice hold

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Fri Oct 12 20:07:24 NZDT 2012

Hi Dagne,

you can send out hold notices when the book is available for pickup. What you need to do is enable the EnhancedMessagingPreferences system preference. Then you can configure standard settings for your category types. Please note, the standards will only be applied to new, but not to your existing patrons. You can activate the hold notice in the borrower accounts.

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/administration.html#patronprefs
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.4/en/patrons.html#setpatronmessaging

Hope that helps,

Katrin

--
Katrin Fischer
Bibliotheksservice-Zentrum Baden-Wuerttemberg (BSZ)
E-mail: katrin.fischer at bsz-bw.de
http://bsz-bw.de