[Koha] Thank you oXygen!

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Oct 10 03:11:00 NZDT 2012

Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com>
> I will write up a blog post about this thanking the kind folks at
> oXygen, but I wanted to let you all know that I have found a solution
> to our problem and hopefully won't need another tool ever again (since
> oXygen is so powerful!).

I'm glad you found something that works for you for now, but I think
you should keep one eye on the exit path and exit costs because
proprietary software is an unsustainable business model.  It's likely
that you will need another tool some day.

That said, I don't have a GUI DocBook editor to offer you just now.
I think qe and abiword used to edit it WYSIWYG but I've not tried them
in ages.

Regards,