[Koha] Problems with Koha mail notifications

ggardei ggardei at gbs.edu
Fri Oct 5 03:24:31 NZDT 2012

Thank you for the response, this was very helpful.

Almost all of the borrowers were inputted through a CSV file so none of them
have email preferences. Is there a script I can run that will automatically
set the borrowers email preferences? I think we want them to be on by
default.

>From the behavior of the emails I have been receiving  notifications from
borrowers whom do not have email preferences set are receiving overdue and
about to be due messages.

-----
George W. Gardei (ggardei at gbs.edu)
IT CAMS Manager