[Koha] Webserver not working

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:02:39 NZDT 2012

The problem is something to do with your Apache configuration file(s).

# apachectl stop apache2: Syntax error on line 230 of
> /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 5 of
> /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/library: Could not open configuration file
> /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf: No such file or directory Action 'sto
> and in fact I can not see that file in that folder, so what has happened to
> that file,

The problem is not with your MySQL backup (sudo koha-dump library).

I just did backup the other day via
> sudo koha-dump library
> do you think this has created any problem?

To help others help with identifying the problem(s) it is also useful to
let the list know what version of Koha you are running, how you installed
it (tarball, packages), and what Linux operating system you are using.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098