[Koha] (no subject)

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 23:45:29 NZDT 2012

Hi,
I think you should look at (
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks)
for a start.
What you need is to modify your MARC framework.
Go to Admin > Bib Frameworks > Default, search for 534, edit subfields, and
for each subfield you want to use
do edit, show more restrictions and put a "0" on hidden field. Save. Done
But I think is not a good idea modify the default framework, consider
create a new one.

Regards,
Bernardo
--