[Koha] No link to Authors on Refine your search

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 03:20:06 NZDT 2012

Hi.
When I make a search than I click on the "Author" in the "Refine your
Search" I have this result:
/"No results found
No results match your search for 'kw,wrdl: saramago' with limit(s): 'au:Jose
Saramago au:Saramago,, Jose'."/

If I change in the address bar
*From:*
"htp://mykoha/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl?idx=kw&q=saramago&limit=au:*Saramago,,
Jose"*
*To:*
"htp://mykoha/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/search.pl?idx=kw&q=saramago&limit=au:*Jose
Saramago"*
I get the results expected.

Ho can I change this? Is this an Authority Cataloguing problem?
Thanks for any help,
JA

-----
Koha version: 	3.08.04