[Koha] Removal from list of Koha vendors

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Nov 26 22:42:19 NZDT 2012

Thanks for your work!

Marcel

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz [mailto:koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz] Namens Koustubha Kale
Verzonden: maandag 26 november 2012 10:38
Aan: Koha list
Onderwerp: [Koha] Removal from list of Koha vendors

Hi all,
It has been my privilege and pleasure to have worked on Koha. Through the great, friendly Koha community I have gained knowledge and friends throughout the world. I hope these bonds of friendship will continue in the future. And that I will get a chance to work with Koha once again. It is with great sadness I say that Anant Corporation partnership firm has been dissolved & it no longer provides support for Koha or any other software for that matter. Request you to please remove it from the list of Koha vendors.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka, Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
Mobile     : +919820715876