[Koha] Removal from list of Koha vendors

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon Nov 26 22:37:35 NZDT 2012

Hi all,
It has been my privilege and pleasure to have worked on Koha. Through the
great, friendly Koha community I have gained knowledge and friends
throughout the world. I hope these bonds of friendship will continue in the
future. And that I will get a chance to work with Koha once again. It is
with great sadness I say that Anant Corporation partnership firm has been
dissolved & it no longer provides support for Koha or any other software
for that matter. Request you to please remove it from the list of Koha
vendors.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
Mobile     : +919820715876