[Koha] Do you like the way Koha is sorting facets and facets results ?

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Nov 20 07:58:19 NZDT 2012

Elaine,

What constitutes 'popularity'? I have a feeling this is a useless sort
> order for a research collection like ours that doesn't loan out anything.
> Good old fixed data like name, title, date are what suits our readers best.

Popularity in the case of facets occurs to the number of times a particular
value occurs in the set being used to build facets. It has nothing to do
with circulation popularity.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/