[Koha] Search of Non-Latin records

MHE IT admin admin at mhe-krg.org
Tue Nov 20 02:33:18 NZDT 2012

I thought this is a OpenSource community and people are sharing
their experiences to improve the usability of Koha. We did install ICU with
Developer guys and the results was the same unless you have come with
something they do not. We are in Iraq and there is no Banking system to be
able to pay anyone as state owned university. I appreciate if you guide us
so we can fix this issue with our system,

http://library.koyauniversity.org/

Thanks