[Koha] Search of Non-Latin records

Mohamed zalabany mh_zalabany at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:59:41 NZDT 2012

i confirm the search in Arabic is working well
and we developed the system to manipulate the special cases in Arabic also but we offer it with charge
i think you didn't install the ICU properly

Mohamed El ZalabanyIntegrated library systems consultant

Zalabany Knowledge Systems Team©
For Libraries and Information systems Development and support
mh_zalabany at hotmail.com
Mobile: 0111291444