[Koha] koha - items

kalanger keith at lang.as
Mon Nov 19 12:25:41 NZDT 2012

I am using Koha 3.6.04 and I also get problems with making the items appear.
I import marc records with the 952$p field carrying the barcode/accession
number but when I select the 'search records for items and add' option in
the staged import module it finds all sorts of odd things that it calls
items but then on a catalogue search does not even show those. When I add
items by hand, still it does not show them. I've examined the koha to marc
mapping and the keywords to koha/marc relationships and I just don't know.
Is there an index to be rebuild via MySQL like is done on other LMSs?

Help!

Thanks,
kalanger