[Koha] Addition to Koha Web Page as a Koha Support Provider / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sat Nov 3 09:55:24 NZDT 2012

At 09:29 AM 11/3/2012 +1300, Chris Cormack wrote:
>That's a list of Koha specs, and yes you can use Solr with Koha in master
>and 3.10. It's not a list of things they support.

I was just a bit surprised (and pleased) to see that they were "ahead of
the curve" as to potential enhancements that are "devel" at this time.
Maybe "MySQL, PostgreSQL database support" (which is truly what their
website says, I read Turkish -- but was told that my accent is horrendous)
is a bit further away than Solr, but still it's great to see a support
company with a positive eye to the future.

>Fwiw I have no issues with listing them they meet the guidelines which is
>a link back to the official Koha site.

+1 (wholeheartedly)

Best - Paul

>Chris
>
>Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:
>
>At 08:13 AM 11/3/2012 +1300, you wrote:
>On 2012-11-3, at 7:41 AM, Paul wrote:
>Do you really provide PostgreSQL and Solr support?
>
>Best - Paul
>
>does it really say they do?
>
>no...
>

>Yup ... (apologies for not getting the proper accent on the 'g')
>

>Teknik Altyap1:
>
>* Barkod okuyucu destegi
>* MySQL, PostgreSQL veritaban1 destegi
>* LDAP ve CAS entegrasyonu
>* Zebra indeksleme servisi ile h1zl1 performans
>* Solr arama motoru destei
>* Z39.50 destegi
>means:
>
>Technical Infrastructure:
>
>Barcode reader support
>MySQL, PostgreSQL database support
>LDAP and CAS integration
>Zebra indexing service and fast performance
>Solr search engine support
>Z39.50 support
>
>Best Paul
>

>At 07:26 PM 11/2/2012 +0200, Doruk Fisek wrote:
>Hi,
>
>As per the web page here, I'm sending e-mail to this list (hope I'm
>not doing anything wrong) :
><http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed>http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
>
>We would appreciate if you could add us to the list of companies
>that provide pa
>  id Koha
>support in Koha web page.
>
>Here are our company details:
>
>*************
>
>Company Name: Ozgur Yazilim A.S.
>
>Contact Person: Doruk Fisek
>
>Contact email: info at ozguryazilim.com.tr
>
>Website:
><http://ozguryazilim.com.tr/bt-altyapi-cozumleri/kutuphane-otomasyonu>http://ozguryazilim.com.tr/bt-altyapi-cozumleri/kutuphane-otomasyonu
>
>Telephone: +90-212-2799150, +90-312-4240133
>
>Address: Nisbetiye Mh. Baslik Sk. 2/5 Levent, 34340,
>Besiktas-Istanbul
>
>Short description of your services:
>At Ozgur Yazilim AS we can help you deploy and migrate to Koha. We
>specialize in deployment and importing data from your current library
>software. Training courses are available for librarians (supplementary
>course notes included). We also provide hosted Koha solutions and
>day-to-day support for the librarian personnel. Based in Istanbul and
>Ankara, we're capable of
>offering nationwide services in Turkey.

>We're looking forward to your response.
>
>Doruk