[Koha] Addition to Koha Web Page as a Koha Support Provider / Ozgur Yazilim A.S.

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sat Nov 3 09:16:46 NZDT 2012

At 08:13 AM 11/3/2012 +1300, you wrote:
>On 2012-11-3, at 7:41 AM, Paul wrote:
> > Do you really provide PostgreSQL and Solr support?
> >
> > Best - Paul
>
>does it really say they do?
>
>no...

Yup ... (apologies for not getting the proper accent on the 'g')

Teknik Altyap1:

    * Barkod okuyucu destegi
    * MySQL, PostgreSQL veritaban1 destegi
    * LDAP ve CAS entegrasyonu
    * Zebra indeksleme servisi ile h1zl1 performans
    * Solr arama motoru destei
    * Z39.50 destegi
means:

Technical Infrastructure:

Barcode reader support
MySQL, PostgreSQL database support
LDAP and CAS integration
Zebra indexing service and fast performance
Solr search engine support
Z39.50 support

Best Paul

> > At 07:26 PM 11/2/2012 +0200, Doruk Fisek wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> As per the web page here, I'm sending e-mail to this list (hope I'm
> >> not doing anything wrong) :
> >> http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/
> >>
> >> We would appreciate if you could add us to the list of companies
> >> that provide paid Koha support in Koha web page.
> >>
> >> Here are our company details:
> >>
> >> *************
> >>
> >>    Company Name: Ozgur Yazilim A.S.
> >>
> >>    Contact Person: Doruk Fisek
> >>
> >>    Contact email: info at ozguryazilim.com.tr
> >>
> >>    Website:
> >>    http://ozguryazilim.com.tr/bt-altyapi-cozumleri/kutuphane-otomasyonu
> >>
> >>    Telephone: +90-212-2799150, +90-312-4240133
> >>
> >>    Address: Nisbetiye Mh. Baslik Sk. 2/5 Levent, 34340,
> >> Besiktas-Istanbul
> >>
> >>    Short description of your services:
> >>    At Ozgur Yazilim AS we can help you deploy and migrate to Koha. We
> >> specialize in deployment and importing data from your current library
> >> software. Training courses are available for librarians (supplementary
> >> course notes included). We also provide hosted Koha solutions and
> >> day-to-day support for the librarian personnel. Based in Istanbul and
> >> Ankara, we're capable of offering nationwide services in Turkey.
> >>
> >> *************
> >>
> >> We're looking forward to your response.
> >>
> >>                   Doruk
> >>
> >> --
> >> ízgür Yazılım A.Ş. ~ #
> >> http://www.ozguryazilim.com.tr
> >
> > ---
> > Maritime heritage and history, preservation and conservation,
> > research and education through the written word and the arts.
> > <http://NavalMarineArchive.com> and <http://UltraMarine.ca>

>cheers, Mason
>--
>KohaAloha, NZ