[Koha] Problems with the Koha wiki - registration and editing for new users

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Thu May 31 01:41:35 NZST 2012

Looks very much like the servers stopped mailing out to me..

To note, I run a number of mediawiki sites, and have never had an issue
with their mails being sent to spam in gmail or otherwise.. It's probably
more of a server setup error at the mediawiki end. Might be worth someone
checking the reverse dns entries and things for that server.

Just me two pence.

Martin