[Koha] Troubleshooting Search Issue

Cody cojorgensen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:49:28 NZDT 2012

Thank you Pam for the reply, much appreciated.

Sadly, I'm still very confused.  I completely reinstalled Koha, explicitly
using the instructions at
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu, and
setting up Zebra using the recommended
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Background_indexing_with_Zebra

Everything seems to be working fine.  I can run the
migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl script fine,
and have done all of the steps
you've talked about (and the sites you linked).

I'm not getting any error messages, and from the looks, all of my biblios are
being selected correctly and reindexed in Zebra.

The problem continues to remain however where I'm not seeing any imported
biblios in my Cataloging searches, nor in the OPAC.

Any ideas out there?  It's probably something completely simple, however I'm
thoroughly confused at this point, as I've made sure to follow everything to
the letter in the install instructions, and yet a basic feature like search
won't work!

Thank you all in advance!