[Koha] stumped, please help with err: can't call method "subfield" on undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon Mar 5 20:36:25 NZDT 2012

On 5 March 2012 20:27, archer <fayad.fami at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry i have to write this since a lot of threads are there regarding
> this error.
>
> Trying to add a new record from 'Catalogue'. I provided all mandatory
> details and without error it goes to the page ~/cataloguing/additem.pl.
> After providing all details here, i am getting the following error.
>
> "can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2688"
>
> My version is 4.0 (yes, I downloaded from liblime. please don't ignore it
> because of this. I read a lot of thread saying its not community release
> etc. I am running short of time so please provide a lead. This seems to be a
> bug and stumped at this step. As a result I am not able to add new books to
> database and stuck with the project)

We can't help you on this list. You should try the Liblime mailing lists.
Liblime forked their version from Koha version 3.0.0 nearly 3 years
ago now and it is very very different to Koha.

The only thing I can suggest is you download Koha itself from
http://download.koha-community.org or you get in touch with Liblime.

This mailing list is for Koha, they have their own one.

Chris