[Koha] Koha 3.8 installation problem

Joeri Michiels jmi at bvdmc.com
Tue Jun 12 21:36:32 NZST 2012

Hello,

We're currently evaluating the Koha 3.8 software on an OpenSuse 12.1 64bit.
We've been trying to install Koha according to the instructions as described in
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?
p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.opensuse;hb=HEAD but after running 'make install'
the Apache web server can no longer be started.   There's not a lot of info in
the Apache error log, just the following message "caught SIGTERM, shutting
down".

We've browsed to a number of articles on the internet but they don't provide
the solution.  Hopefully I can get the answer on this forum.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Joeri Michiels
Van dijk Information Consultants