[Koha] server configuration

koha_learner zhshoeb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:24:27 NZST 2012

Hi dear colleagues,
Our koha and DSpace is running on Debian Squeeze and the server is HP
ProLiant DL170G6. But we face frequent Server Hang occurrence, though there
is no problem with network, systems or configuration. It may be failure of
latest kernel compatibility. Anyway, we decided to use two separate Server,
one for koha and another for DSpace. Now we are seeking some guidelines for
a high-end Server, i.e. IBM or HP for latest koha implementation with
VuFind. Look forward to kind solicitation.
Regards,
mzhs, a koha learner