[Koha] KOHA Hold Settings & Costs

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:21:48 NZST 2012

Good Afternoon,

I'm a tech person who is working with our church librarians to upgrade
their software and they asked me a few things about KOHA that I'm not sure
about.

1. Can we have an email sent whenever a hold is placed on a resource by a
patron?  This would allow us to notify the librarians so they can pull the
resource.
2. How do we set the replacement costs for a resource?
3. How do we configure the system to automatically set fines for resources
that are checked out?
4. Is there a way to show the amazon image of a resource if we don't have
one available?

We're currently on version 3.8.03 and I really don't know anything about
library management so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh