[Koha] Serial workarounds

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Jul 28 05:24:44 NZST 2012

Hi Adam,

I am not a serials expert - so please keep that in mind :)

I checked the available patterns in serials and found "1/quarter (seasonal)".

Also, Koha tries to predict the date of the next issue from the data you entered in the subscription.

So I am not sure, if I understand you correctly. Can you describe the functionality you are missing a bit better?

Hope this is helpful,

Katrin