[Koha] Search results of all the books gives a result 'No Title' with empty record, item and no other information

Humberto Blanco hblancoca at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:03:25 NZST 2012

Hi,
I could solve this. In my case i have a centos 6.2 and i was installed
quagga, because i belive that  zebrasrv its in that software, then i
installed koha .

After that, uninstall quagga and install idzebra 2.0, but not reinstall
koha. then when i run rebuild_zebra  that works fine but when i browse in
opac appear "not title for all items.

The solution was reinstall koha, because in the installation process the
installer finds the zebra path. after this all work fine for me.

Humberto

2012/7/27 Kari Blomster [via Koha] <
ml-node+s1045719n5721333h40 at n5.nabble.com>

--