[Koha] Search results of all the books gives a result 'No Title' with empty record, item and no other information

Kari Blomster m.kirjasto.hailuoto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:24:33 NZST 2012

Hello people, I am also interested in this thread. I think the Tanzeem's
original question is addressed to browsing, not searching.

I would like to hear your opinions on Kohs browsing functionalities. This is
especially small library focus issue.

I think the good way to get to browsing Koha ILS-OPAC is to use Advanced
searh and via selecting item type and search get the long list to browse.
This is so handy that i would even move it to frontpage, or write new tab
texts like "Advanced search --> Browsing & more"

WHat do you think?

yours Gary B.

-----
(Mr.) Kari Blomster, librarian