[Koha] Rebuild-zebra stops working very often...

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:41:52 NZST 2012

Hello

I just realised that I have never thank you all for your help.  We are still working on it.
We still have that same problem... The nozebra parameter is set on "use".  We have updated Koha, and it hasn't changed anything.
When we run zebra-rebuild, we can see some very minor errors (with records which have been deleted long time ago obviously) but I don't think there is anything in there which would explain that thing.

Cheers,

Sonia.