[Koha] Newbie

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 09:55:03 NZST 2012

Kia ora!

> Just a note to introduce myself. I am the Senior Librarian at Waimate District
> Library (South Canterbury New Zealand). We have just gone live with Koha. I am
> still very much a newbie and I am looking forward to when I can say that I know
> what I am doing.

    Welcome to the Community, and also a warm welcome to Heather. :)

    Don't forget you both can seek us out on IRC

http://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/

    if the mailing list is cumbersome for your questions.

    There's a Community meeting tomorrow, but it'll be late and early for your timezones respectively. There's always next month.

Cheers,
Brooke