[Koha] Acquisitions issue

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:15:58 NZST 2012

Mirko,

--- On Thu, 7/12/12, Mirko <5p4m at gmx.de> wrote:

> I checked in my master installation, you can find the link
> to add an
> item all the way down under the "item" framework. You have
> catalogue your item details, choose a item type and then
> press add
> (and NOT "save" which is way too close down there I think").
> The
> number of received items will increase. Do that for every
> item you
> received.

The problem with my install is that there is nothing under the "item"  framework. I just have item with no boxes or fields under it. Really dont know if this is a bug in 3.8.2. I installed using the debian package. What you described is more or less what I was expecting from my use of the acquisition module in previous versions.

The same thing happens whether i create an ACQ framework or not.

I guess i will go take a look at bugzilla now if anything like this has been reported.

Thanks.

Olugbenga Adara