[Koha] Acquisitions issue

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Fri Jul 13 07:27:52 NZST 2012

Hi Olugbenga,

I checked in my master installation, you can find the link to add an
item all the way down under the "item" framework. You have to
catalogue your item details, choose a item type and then press add
(and NOT "save" which is way too close down there I think"). The
number of received items will increase. Do that for every item you
received.

- Mirko