[Koha] koha on windows 7 install instructions?

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 10:00:01 NZDT 2012

Honestly, I would not bother trying to install Koha on Windows. In my opinion it is not worth the trouble.
The easy way to go is to dual boot your windows machine so you can choose between Windows and some Linux version (I know a lot of people here use Debian, but Koha runs as well on other Linux platforms)
I am running Windows 7 and Debian 6 on a laptop, and Koha runs very well on it. That's my 2 cents.
If you are new to Linux, do not despair, there are quite a few helpful websites, like linuxquestions.org