[Koha] mysqldump issue with koha database

cjwalke cjwalke at mofga.org
Wed Jan 25 13:37:48 NZDT 2012

I'm running Koha on two different servers for testing reasons.  One has 3.6.2
and is my current active server.  I just upgraded the other from 3.2.2 to
3.6.2 with no problems.  I copied the koha database using mysqldump from the
current server and copied it onto the newly upgraded server.  I've run the
rebuild_zebra.pl script, but none of the data shows.  Searching in the OPAC
and Staff Client shows nothing in the catalog.

So I checked the koha database using the mysql shell and all the books are
listed there, but nothing shows when searching.

What am I doing wrong?

C.J. Walke, Librarian
Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
Unity, Maine - USA