[Koha] 3.6.3 Update

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:50:12 NZDT 2012

Hi all,

Just an update here on the status of 3.6.3.

My schedule has been extremely busy since I returned to work the first of
the month. As a result, I have been working in fits and starts to get
commits picked out of master and into 3.6.x in preparation for the release
of 3.6.3. After finally getting several hours today devoted to the work, I
have royally screwed up my local maintenance branch from which I push to
the main repo. As those who eat and drink git know, this is not a fatal
disaster, but it is certainly one which will now require another large
block of time to correct: a resource I am sadly short on at the moment.

Long story short: 3.6.3 will not be released on time this month. Very
likely it will be near the end of the month before I can get things sorted
out and announce a string freeze for the translators. This pushes the
release into the second week of February.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay.

Kind Regards,
Chris
Koha 3.4.x/3.6.x Release Maintainer