[Koha] question about creating a donor report in Koha

Hal Bright HBright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Wed Jan 18 10:15:08 NZDT 2012

You can put the donor in the Private note or Public Note of each item and run a report against that values as well.

Harold Bright
Director of Information Services
Farmington Libraries - 6 Monteith Drive
Farmington, CT 06032 - hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org<mailto:hbright at farmingtonlibraries.org>