[Koha] Circulation report

Susan Bennett susan.bennett at geaugalibrary.info
Fri Feb 17 03:13:44 NZDT 2012

I run the following report monthly to get checkouts and renewals, changing
the dates of course. You may need to change some of the field names since
I'm on one of the PTFS versions.

SELECT items.ccode AS Collection, COUNT( statistics.itemnumber ) AS Count,
Branch AS BRANCH FROM statistics LEFT JOIN items ON (statistics.itemnumber
= items.itemnumber) WHERE statistics.type IN ('issue')  AND
year(statistics.datetime) = '2012' and month(statistics.datetime) = '01'
GROUP BY branch, items.ccode

SELECT items.ccode AS Collection, COUNT( statistics.itemnumber ) AS Count,
Branch AS BRANCH FROM statistics LEFT JOIN items ON (statistics.itemnumber
= items.itemnumber) WHERE statistics.type IN ('renew')  AND
year(statistics.datetime) = '2012' and month(statistics.datetime) = '01'
GROUP BY branch, items.ccode

Susan Bennett
ILS System Administrator
Geauga County Public Library