[Koha] OPAC MARC View display not working well

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Fri Feb 3 06:01:46 NZDT 2012

At 10:33 AM 2/2/2012 +0000, Ian Bays wrote:
>I believe (prompted by the original post) we are seeing this issue on
>version 3.06.01.000.
>Vimal explained the only problem is with MARC view on OPAC.
>If you then click MARC view "view plain" you can see the full record, but
>in the MARC view (view labelled) you only see tags 000, 001 and 008.

We are running 3.06.01.000 in production and have exactly the same number
of fields in "plain" and "labelled".  I have checked this for both Z39.50
imports and manually entered data, and for records using both the default
framework and our own internal customized framework (so four different
possibilities for importing records) plus the MarcEdit imports we
originally did from .ods spreadsheets.

I have checked using Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari (not IE, we're an
M$-free environment) just in case it's a browser related glitch.

So, as far as I can see, there is no intrinsic problem with 3.06.01.000

Best -- Paul