[Koha] OPAC MARC View display not working well

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Feb 2 23:33:04 NZDT 2012

I believe (prompted by the original post) we are seeing this issue on
version 3.06.01.000.
Vimal explained the only problem is with MARC view on OPAC.
If you then click MARC view "view plain" you can see the full record,
but in the MARC view (view labelled) you only see tags 000, 001 and 008.
eg:
http://eso.koha-ptfs.eu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-MARCdetail.pl?biblionumber=17503
and
http://eso.koha-ptfs.eu/cgi-bin/koha/opac-MARCdetail.pl?biblionumber=17069
(which incidentally also shows the 942 tag in labelled MARC view)

So I do not think it is necessarily any problem with Vimal's data.
We have a system at version 3.06.02.003 which had no bib data on it but
importing a record and viewing in OPAC MARC view, the problem does not
seem to be there any more.

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com