[Koha] Koha version naming

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Sat Dec 15 02:54:30 NZDT 2012

Hi,

I have  a site that has  an old version of Koha, koha 3.06.00.000. I want to
upgrade it to the latest version. My challenge is the names of the
successive versions to the  current. Can  someone point me to the version
naming conversion of Koha.

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

----

The University of Zimbabwe Lake Kariba Research Station (ULKRS) will be hosting a Fundraising Day on Friday, 14 December 2012 at the Lake Kariba Research Station. VIP tickets available for USD100 per person or sponsor a VIP table of 10 @ a cost of USD1000.00. Lower table tickets are also available at USD30.00 per person.

For more information contact bus.development at admin.uz.ac.zw, infor at admin.uz.ac.zw or edhlomo at yahoo.com. Telephone numbers: 30321/13 Ext 11165/11334 and (061) 3035, 3067, 2981; www.fundraising.uz.ac.zw