[Koha] How do I upgrade my Koha 3.2? (was Re: Problem upgrade koha-3.8.0 to koha-3.08.04)

Raphael Chisanga Muonga chisangaz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:01:04 NZST 2012

Dear Mark
Thanks for the response.
I have taken note of the suggestions you have put forward.
I have been used to using Koha 3.2 LiveCD which can install very
easily on a 32bit machine.
Now when | check  the net I can only see this Koha
Livecd_325_ubuntu_1010.x64.r8.iso.
Can this be a good alternative and which platform is it best suited?

I would very much prefer an offline installation because of our slow
speed communication lines.

Kind regards.
Raphael