[Koha] Koha logs

Linda lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed Aug 15 01:18:42 NZST 2012

All,
I do think it would be helpful to have more documentation about Koha
logs in general, including its use of MySQL logs if possible. and how to
deal with those. Just my two cents worth.

Of course, this is coming from someone who will be retiring soon, but
hopefully still be involved in the Koha community to some extent.  Oh,
and someone who is woefully ignorant of the log files.
Linda

Linda Culberson    lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Miss. Dept. of Archives and History
Archives&  Records Services