[Koha] Importing Catalogue Records

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Mon Aug 13 17:22:49 NZST 2012

Francis,
I think I can help here as I have just been going through this process.
I am not a Koha expert and if I have made a mistake I invite anyone to
correct me please.
Item Type is stored at 952$y, current location is stored at 952$b, Home
library is stored at 952$a and call number at 952$o
These fields do not appear in your records.

You could use a tool such as MarcEdit to add these fields with the
appropriate data for your library. Call number is a bit more difficult
if it is stored in a variety of sub fields in the original record.

I hope this helps.
Clint Deckard.