[Koha] Local call number

Joe jbalway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:41:26 NZST 2012

Hi Paula,

You need to add it to Koha's MARC Framework.

#1 Login to the Staff Client Side, click on the "More" drop down menu, and
choose Administration. That will bring you to the Administration page.

#2 Under Catalog heading click on "MARC Bibliographic framework". This
takes you to a list of the MARC Frameworks in your instance of Koha.

#3 Click on the "MARC Structure" link beside the MARC Framework you want
the 09X field added to.

#4 Enter 09X in the "Search for tag" search box and click search.

#5 Click the subfields link on the 09X tag line, then click edit subfields
and at the bottom of that page you will see a link that says "display more
constraints". Click on the "display more constraints" link.

#6 You will need to set the "hidden" field to the correct value. -1 will
make it visible in the OPAC, on the Intranet, in the editor, and will make
it show up as collapsed in the editor. See this page for more details:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/catadmin.html#marcbibframeworks

Sincerely,
-Joe-