[Koha] Local call number

Paula Corman Paula.Corman at themim.org
Thu Apr 19 09:36:07 NZST 2012

I am embarking on cataloging about 400 CD's and I want to use a locally assigned call number.  It appears from the MARC records I have examined that libraries are using the 09X field.  However, the template for the version of Koha that this library uses does not have that option.  Can someone please tell me what to do to add this field to the Koha template?  I do not have a systems person and/or programmer who can help, so if possible, please keep the directions simple.  Thanks.

Paula Corman |  Acting Librarian |  MIM-Musical Instrument Museum
4725 East Mayo Boulevard  |  Phoenix, AZ 85050  |  480.478.6000 main  |  480.245.6906 direct
480.471.8690 fax  |  paula.corman at themim.org<mailto:mary.farmer at themim.org>  |  www.themim.org<http://www.themim.org>