[Koha] Koha reindex with Zebra doesn't work

mourik jan c heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Wed Apr 18 03:23:42 NZST 2012

Hi,

>  > Can this problem with the Zebra indexing be caused by the 2 errors
>  > show in the Administrator Panel of the MARC record?
>
> No, it can't be that. I've just tried to do an English UNIMARC
> installation: it works. So there is something weird in your
> installation.
Hmm. I'm having similar problems... I installed koha from the squeeze
apt-repository, and imported a database from an old 2.2.6 install.
(converted to 3.6 format by Paul Poulain)

I too get the following error:
17:19:06-17/04 zebraidx(2295) [warn] Record didn't contain match fields
in (bib1,Local-number)

Did you also use the "apt-get install koha-common" mehtod to install koha?

Regards!
MJ