[Koha] Koha reindex with Zebra doesn't work

Frédéric Demians frederic at tamil.fr
Wed Apr 18 02:57:24 NZST 2012

 > Can this problem with the Zebra indexing be caused by the 2 errors
 > show in the Administrator Panel of the MARC record?

No, it can't be that. I've just tried to do an English UNIMARC
installation: it works. So there is something weird in your
installation.

Are you sure you haven't for example done a MARC21 installation and then
switched to UNIMARC via Koha system preferences? In this case, your
koha-conf.xml file points to MARC21 Zebra configuration files, and your
Koha instance send to Zebra UNIMARC records. You can see if it is the
case in this config file:

   etc/zebra/zebra-biblios.cfg

in parameter profilePath.

In any case, I recommend you to redo a complete installation from
scratch.

Kind regards,
--
Frédéric DEMIANS