[Koha] add new record in Koha

Joe jbalway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:55:01 NZST 2012

Here is another quick tutorial I made using a different Koha version that
had a different ordering proces.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21733088/2nd%20Acquisitions%20Demo%20-%20Different%20Ordering%20Process%202.htm(I
used the free screen capture program: "Wink" Created by DebugMode.)

If you don't have an item type set go into the Administrator menu and add
an item type.
Click on the "More" drop down menu and select Administration. Under Basic
Parameters choose Item Type. Click on New Item Type. In the "Item Type" box
enter the Name of the Item Type. Enter a Description for the item type and
click "Save Changes". Now you should be able to choose an Item Type in the
Koha Item Type selection box.
-Joe-