[Koha] KUDOS 2012

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Apr 10 09:23:25 NZST 2012

On 10 April 2012 09:07, G. Laws <glawson at rhcl.org> wrote:
> Us host KohaCon13? In St. Joseph, Missouri? After New Zealand, India and
> Scotland?
>
> Tell you what, let's all get together in Bangkok, Thailand, from June 1
> to June 30 for KohaCon 2013. Nothing in the KohaCon charter says it has
> to be held near a Koha library, right? I can get there in mid-May and
> make all the arrangements, and stay till mid-July for cleanup.

Hehe

Seriously though, it's probably the US turn again, 2009 Plano was the
last one, so I would seriously think about a Kohacon13 in the USA.
Also there are Koha libraries in Thailand .. I think we'd have to go
to Antartica to get away from them :)

Also regional ones are a great idea, the NZ Koha users group is going
to be having its second ever meeting sometime in the nearish future.

Chris