[Koha] KUDOS 2012

G. Laws glawson at rhcl.org
Tue Apr 10 09:07:19 NZST 2012

Us host KohaCon13? In St. Joseph, Missouri? After New Zealand, India and
Scotland?

Tell you what, let's all get together in Bangkok, Thailand, from June 1
to June 30 for KohaCon 2013. Nothing in the KohaCon charter says it has
to be held near a Koha library, right? I can get there in mid-May and
make all the arrangements, and stay till mid-July for cleanup.

Greg