[Koha] barcode problem plz help

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Fri Sep 9 10:15:24 NZST 2011

Op vrijdag 9 september 2011 04:30:42 schreef prasenjit ghosh:
> I installed Koha and its working. Cant generate barcodes. Using on Winxp.

You're running Koha on Win XP? What version? Odds are it's very old. Unless
you mean you're running your browser on Win XP, which is quite a different
story.

> Internal server error showing whenever trying to generate barcode.
> barcodesgenerator.pl is as follows. Whenever running the perl module "you
> have an error in your sql syntax.........." message displaying. plz help.
> thanx in advance

The important thing is the error message and the line number that it's on.
Without that, there's probably little that can be done to help.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.