[Koha] Greetings from a newbie!

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Oct 26 09:56:37 NZDT 2011

On 26/10/11 05:35, Tobin, Jessica L wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>      My name is Jessica (Jess) Tobin, and I am brand spankin' new to
> the Koha community.  I will be taking care of our Koha installation at
> the Arnold Library.  (we are hosted by Bywater)  I come to this
> position with several years' experience working with the SirsiDynix
> Unicorn/Symphony ILS, so any helpful tips for making that leap are
> most welcome. J  Actually, any words of wisdom for a newbie would be
> appreciated!
>
> I don't have any specific questions or issues at this point, just
> wanted to say hello!

Hello Jess,
Welcome to the Koha community and thank you for introducing yourself.

You'll find that this is a very active list with lots of interesting
discussion about Koha.  Feel free to join in.  Newbie questions often
lead to learning for everybody.

When things get quiet in the library (  :)  ), drop in to the irc
channel for a chat: http://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/

Again, welcome!

Bob Birchall
Calyx