[Koha] Greetings from a newbie!

Tobin, Jessica L jtobin at fhcrc.org
Wed Oct 26 07:35:34 NZDT 2011

Hi everyone,

     My name is Jessica (Jess) Tobin, and I am brand spankin' new to the
Koha community.  I will be taking care of our Koha installation at the
Arnold Library.  (we are hosted by Bywater)  I come to this position
with several years' experience working with the SirsiDynix
Unicorn/Symphony ILS, so any helpful tips for making that leap are most
welcome. J  Actually, any words of wisdom for a newbie would be
appreciated!

I don't have any specific questions or issues at this point, just wanted
to say hello!

Jess

Jessica L. Tobin

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Arnold Library

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

1100 Fairview Ave. N., B1-010

P.O. Box 19024

Seattle, WA 98109-1024

(206)667-6846

jtobin at fhcrc.org

Check out what the Arnold Library has to offer you!

http://sharedresources.fhcrc.org/core-facilities/library